Eventbrite helps you run a successful event. The new Batchbook Extension for Eventbrite helps you turn that successful event into lifelong happy relationships.
What Does it Do?
The new Batchbook Follow-Up tool extension tool in the Eventbrite Spectrum marketplace lets event planners seamlessly move back and forth between Eventbrite and Batchbook to manage the post-event follow-ups and ongoing marketing efforts more efficiently.
From within Eventbrite, event planners will now be able to:
- Create a Batchbook account directly within Eventbrite.
- Sync new attendee and event information directly to Batchbook.
- Save past events in Batchbook instantly.
- Link over to your Batchbook account without a separate login process.
And with data synced into Batchbook, event planners can:
- Quickly see who needs a follow-up first after the event.
- Build lists for cross promoting to different segments, across diverse locations, and using many different channels.
- Assign out follow-ups so no one falls through the cracks.
- See an attendee’s long term attendance history, reward the loyal followers and reach out to stragglers.
How Do You Set It Up?
You can now activate and manage your Batchbook account right from within Eventbrite.
The Batchbook Follow-Up CRM tool is now listed in the “Extensions” section of your Eventbrite account. Just click on the Batchbook page see more information about the Batchbook Extension and what it can do for you.
Click the Install App button and complete the sign-up form to create a Batchbook account that is automatically connected to your Eventbrite account.
You will immediately be able to bring any of your existing attendees and event information directly into Batchbook by selecting which events should be exported to Batchbook.
Once you tell Batchbook which contacts and events to export, these contacts immediately show up in your Batchbook account. All future attendees will automatically be saved in your Batchbook account.
How Do You Use It ?
Once you have the contact in Batchbook you can easily track communications, assign follow-ups, view social data, add them to mailing lists and so much more.
Detailed information about every event that a person has attended is automatically saved in Batchbook along with any team communications, outstanding follow-ups, ongoing sales deals, contracts and so much more.
You will also be able to cross promote to different groups based on a number of different criteria:
- attendance at a past event
- ticket type from a past event (all speakers, etc.)
- not yet registered for a current event
- geographic location
- contacts imported from e-mail lists, social channels or spreadsheets
- and more
Keep the Relationships Going!
One of our biggest goals is for Batchbook to be your organization’s contact info hub. Contact data that’s important to you and your work should be recorded and searchable in Batchbook, because when all that priceless info is one place and fully searchable, then your relationships become richer both in value and in depth, and you do much less logging in and out of different systems to see one full picture of a contact’s history with you.
Rich relationships drive a meaningful life and a successful business, and we want to help you to have both.