Don’t you wish you were a ninja when it comes to getting new contacts into your Batchbook account? Imagine that a new customer comes to your WordPress site, enters their contact info into a form and then, as if by magic, that new lead is in your Batchbook account the next time you log in. That’s what the new integration with Ninja Forms does!
The folks at Ninja Forms have launched a new integration into Batchbook that will make your life a lot easier. You can take the form you’ve created with Ninja Forms and send the data you collect right over to Batchbook.
- Create new contacts and companies automatically upon submission.
- Batchbook’s Tag functionality is supported so you can generate unique tags for both contact and company based on landing pages, form data, etc.
- The form can map to Batchbook basic fields for both person and company: Address, About, Phone, Email, Website, tag.
- Map to custom location labels (personal phone number, gmail email)
- Map to Batchbook’s custom fields as well!
So, if you can’t BE a ninja, at least you can have one on your team! If you’re currently using Ninja Forms or if you’re thinking about it, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the integration.