It’s finally starting to look like Spring here in the Northeast which means it’s National Small Business Week. As we bid a less-than-fond farewell to Snowmageddon, the Batchbook staff is gearing up to celebrate!
Readers are Winners
We’ll be giving away 5 business books this week. The titles we chose are:
- “#GIRLBOSS” by Sophia Amoruso
- “Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain” by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- “Poke the Box” by Seth Godin
- “A Lapsed Anarchist’s Approach to Building a Great Business” by Ari Weinzweig (A personal favorite of mine.)
- “Rework” by Jason Fried
Wondering how you can enter to win? Just head over to our Facebook page and enter your email, so we can notify you if you win. That’s it. Easy!
Speaking of Contests
Our friends over at Grasshopper are running a contest for National Small Business Week, too. All you have to do is share the logo of your favorite small business to be entered to win a prize package of small-biz-alicious necessities. What can you win? Why, all this:
- A shiny new stapler, pen cup, pens, tape dispenser and notebook from Poppin
- USB powered to-go mug (keeps your drinks hot!)
- $25 Starbucks card
- $50 Moo.com gift card
- $50 Grasshopper credit
- One year of Batchbook service FREE
What’s the Deal
We’ve got a special offer for people who start a new Batchbook trial during National Small Business Week (5/4/15 – 5/8/15). We’re giving away FREE access to an exclusive Batchbook Workshop with our CEO, Pamela O’Hara, “Making Sales Without Selling Your Soul.” The workshop normally costs $250, so if you haven’t signed up for a Batchbook trial yet, or you if you think a friend could benefit from this offer, this week is the time to get started.
All About You
What do you have planned for National Small Business Week? Are you running a promotion? Want to share your favorite business book? We’d love to hear all about it. We’re ready to celebrate. How about you?