We know that Small Business owners have to “wear many hats” and often there just isn’t enough time to get everything done. You want to get more organized, develop your brand with a new logo or website, work on your email marketing strategy, analyze which marketing efforts bring in more customers… The list goes on and on, and we understand how hard it is to get everything done.
That’s why this year’s Small Business Superhero contest is all about giving your small business a makeover. We have three great prize packages with prizes from 16 of our partners to help you reach your goals. And because we know that even taking the time to fill out the entry form takes you away from your business, we have 50 free Moo cards (excludes shipping) and free access to Silver Lining Limited’s summer bootcamp to give away to every single entrant.
We’re also sharing some tips from our partners to help you get started with your Small Business makeover:
- Is it time you had a new logo? 99designs shares “6 common myths about logo design“. Be sure to take Grasshopper’s Branding Color Quiz before you get started. (I just did, and it turns out that Batchbook’s brand color should be blue!)
- Need organization tips? Our friends at Shoeboxed can show you how to get “Your Most Organized Office Ever!” (Who doesn’t dream of a paperless office?)
- Maybe you find you just can’t do it all alone. Is it time to get some help? The ScreenSteps article “Having Trouble Outsourcing? Here Are 5 Steps To Help You Get Going” is great place to start if you’re considering outsourcing some tasks.
- If you are at the stage in your growth where you are managing a small team, we share “The Secret to a Well Organized Team” to help you with those challenges.
- Increasing traffic to your website is an important goal. Formstack’s “Local SEO Guide: Rank Better in Local Search” has a bunch of tips to help your business rank higher in searches.
- Having trouble pricing your services appropriately? FreshBooks has published a new book “Breaking The Time Barrier” with insights for you.
- We all need to blog more, right? But maybe you’re new at the blogging game. If you’re not sure how (or why) to get started, I suggest you read MOO’s “Business Blogging Advice” post. Honestly, their whole Startup Toolkit deserves a read, so I hope you have a little extra time!
We hope these tips will help you with your Small Business Makeover, whatever that may be. Please let us know how it’s coming along or if you have other tips to share. We’d love to hear from you. And don’t forget to enter our Small Business Superhero contest. Any one of or prize packages would get your makeover started in style!