Connector apps help you connect different pieces of software together. For example, you can save a webform entry to your CRM. Or you can add a contact to your accounting software when it’s added to your CRM.
Here are 3 different connector apps that all play nice with Batchbook. They are all a little different, so be sure to check them all out.
Zapier Connects to A LOT of Apps
Zapier is the leader when it comes to connecting SaaS apps. With over 500 apps and growing, you can build all sorts of useful connections.
You can trigger an action when a new contact is added to Batchbook. You can also add a new contact to Batchbook based on some event in another app.
Here are some of the things that you might want to do:
- Create a new contact when your web form is filled out
- Create a new contact when you receive an email
- Create a new contact when someone subscribes to your newsletter
- Send an alert to Slack whenever a new contact is created
- Add a row to a spreadsheet whenever a new contact is added
- Add a new contact in your accounting software whenever a new contact is created in Batchbook
Zapier is free to try and pretty easy to use. With so many apps to choose from, you can build some creative connections with Batchbook.
FlowXO Lets You Update Contacts in Batchbook
We’ve recently discovered FlowXO. It’s like Zapier, with the added benefit of being able to update and tag contacts in Batchbook.
We are using it to add tags to contacts when events like new trials, payments, and more happen. The ability to add a tag is great, because that tag can then trigger an automated workflow right in our CRM. With that, we always know that the necessary follow up is going to get done.
Here are some of the neat things you can do:
- Update a contact when a form is filled out
- Look up contact details from Slack
- Send a SMS when a contact is added
- Update a contact when an email is received
FlowXO is free to try out. They have a visual connection builder that is simple to use. They don’t have as many connections as Zapier, but they have been adding new connections at a fast pace.
PieSync Keeps Your Contacts on the Same Page
PieSync focuses on keeping two apps in constant sync with each other.
This can come in handy if you are constantly working out of Batchbook AND Gmail, for instance. By staying in sync, you can make sure the same contact data is in both places.
PieSync keeps contacts up to date between Batchbook and several email providers. This list includes Gmail, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, and Campaign Monitor.
Here is how that can be helpful:
- Keep a consistent contact record in your CRM and Gmail contacts
- Stay up to date with changes to contacts in your email marketing software
- Keep important segment details up to date in both your CRM and email marketing software
PieSync is free to try. It may be the perfect solution if you use both Batchbook and an email marketing software, or Gmail.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for great connections.