In case you missed it, we’ve put together a handy little guide to help you get your holiday mailings done this year.
Our guide is full of great tips, like the following:
You may think that sending holiday cards to your customers is passé. People are already getting a ton of cards, right? Maybe, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t send one. Your customers will still enjoy getting a thoughtful card in the mail from you. It shows them that you are taking time out of your own busy schedule to think of them and to thank them for being your customer!
In order to make sure your holiday message breaks through the noise, get creative with your cards. Here are a few ideas that you might want to try this year:
- Take a fun company photo and print it on the front of the card
- Send handmade cards from a local crafter
- Include a thoughtful holiday message
- Write a personal note in each card (enlist your whole team)
- Conduct a coloring contest for kids who come in to your store and turn the best ones into your cards
- Sneak in a surprise, such as a gift card
Sending Made Easy
When you have an organized customer database, it is easy to build your mailing list. With Batchbook, you can print mailing labels directly from any list of contacts and then stick them on your cards.
Of course, you can also hand write each address, but watch out for hand cramps! If you like, you can automate the whole process, and still send fun cards with your own custom message, by using a tool like Direct Mail Manager.