This week is National Small Business Week and to celebrate and show our support of small business owners everywhere, we are once again hosting a Small Business Super Hero contest. This contest encourages small business owners to cast off their civilian garb and show off their true super powers so that we can recognize them for the everyday heroes that they are.
You can submit your own story or nominate a business you admire. The entry form is brief and the prizes are many (including a build-your-own custom bike from Republic bike!) so go ahead! Share your story and you just might become a real live Small Business Super Hero.
Other prizes include:
- 800 MOO customizable business cards
- “Free for Life” BatchBook account
- $500 MailChimp credit
- Free Shoeboxed Lite annual plan
- 2 lb. bag Brown & Jenkins Gourmet Coffee
- Trust Agents by Chris Brogan
- BAM! Bust a Myth: Delivering Customer Service in a Self Service World by Barry Moltz
- The Plan-as-You-Go Business Plan by Tim Berry
Enter here before June 1st. The winning entry will be posted on the BatchBlog. Good luck, Super Heroes!