As a part of the new BatchBook for Sales version, we also launched this handy new tab called a Calendar. You may be familiar with the concept – an organized way to view all all of the action items in your work schedule. But we have taken it a bit further by giving you the option to include not only your meetings and upcoming tasks, but you can see a history of all of your communications, your team’s communications and any other custom events you create using SuperTags.
Just a few ways you can use the new Calendar feature:
- View upcoming meetings by team member, by meeting type or by deal (using tags)
- View all activity for each team member for the month – including their to-do items, communications sent, meetings attended, deal closing dates, and more
- Add new event types such as customer birthdays, closing dates for deals, due dates for proposals, and more using SuperTags.
- View all communications sent by a specific team member distributed across the entire month.
- Give outside vendors or temp staff access to only those events and tasks that are assigned to them so they can be kept in the loop.
As always we would love to hear how you are using it, what suggestions you have for others and what we can do to keep improving this new feature. Please let us know!