It’s no secret that businesses value loyal customers above the rest. They keep coming back for more and rave about you to their friends. They have both a financial and an emotional impact on your business. It’s hard not to love them.
The easiest way to instantly look up, report on and all-out pamper your loyal besties is to create a Batchbook list just for them.
You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back.
Which customers are the most loyal?
First, you’ll want to decide how you define loyalty. It could be anything from how often someone buys from you, how long they’ve been a customer, whether they’ve attended a recent event or have referred their friends to you.
Start by writing down your 10 favorite customers. Next, dig in a little and make a list of the things they have in common. These common characteristics are the attributes of your most loyal customers.
How to build a loyalty list
Now that you’ve got an idea of what makes loyal customers tick, you’re ready to build your Batchbook loyalty list. Start by clicking on +List from the Quick Add menu.
Next, choose criteria to build your list with. Here are some ideas:
- Contacts marked as champions
- Contacts with specific tags
- Contacts who attended an event
- Contacts who you have communicated with in the past 30 days
Go ahead and click “Search” to return your list members. Then, be sure to click “Save as list” to make it real and ever-ready.
The best part is that you only need to create this list once*, because as new people meet your loyalty criteria, they’ll be automatically added to this handy list!
* Keep in mind, this might be an ongoing process, where you add or remove more criteria later on, as your business and needs grow and change.
- Email them special offers via MailChimp
- Invite them to a special event in Eventbrite
- Send a handwritten thank you note out to everyone
- Start a customer-of-the-month reward program and randomly pick one from this list
- Tag everyone on the list so that sales reps know to treat them extra special
Rewarding loyalty is a great way to say thanks and to gain social and word-of-mouth momentum. This group of customers are most likely to talk about you to their friends and to buy more from you. Go ahead and test this out by building a loyalty list and using it to engage in more and fun ways. We think you’ll be delighted with the results.