Our newest integration is here! Starting now, you can hook up your Batchbook account to QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online does a terrific job of helping us here at Batchbook manage our bottom line, file what we need to with Uncle Sam and keep our bookkeeper updated with the paperwork she needs on an ongoing basis. But it does not give us much of a sense of what is happening with our vendors and customers, other than how much they are paying us, or how much we are paying them. We like to think there is a bit more to our relationships than that.
We’ve integrated Batchbook with QuickBooks Online so that you can now easily keep your contact information updated and give your team the ability to track all the in-between communications happening beyond those invoices.
With this integration, you can now:
- Import customers from QuickBooks Online to Batchbook
- Instantly update contact details in QuickBooks directly from Batchbook
- Turn prospects into customers by instantly sending a contact straight into QuickBooks
- See recent open invoices for contacts, right in Batchbook
- Create to-dos in Batchbook based on open invoices
- See your QuickBooks Online customers who you haven’t communicated with recently
Running a successful business is about finding the right balance between building a genuine rapport with a customer and making sure they are paying you enough to keep your lights on. Our new integration with QuickBooks Online will help you find that balance by building the right relationships with your customers.