Yesterday, we announced the launch of a series of new features in BatchBook that will help you manage your sales process. We’re particularly excited about the new Deals management feature – a new tab in BatchBook that allows you to track some of the standard deal information such as value and status. But we’ve also thrown in some unique BatchBook goodies such as tags, SuperTags, comments, an RSS feed, batch actions and more.
Here’s just a few of the things you can do with BatchBook deals:
- Keep track of your sales opportunities including any communications or tasks that need to be completed.
- Record possible partnership opportunities including the things that help you target in on the best opportunities.
- Keep track of your advertisers, their ad rates, their ad specifications, their tracking URLS and graphics used.
- Share deal information with outside contractors by giving them limited access to just those deals and contacts you specify.
- Build reports of outstanding deals by sales reps, deal amount, contract terms, product involved or anything else that will help you land the deal.
- Keep reports of communications happening or not happening with your outstanding leads.
- Subscribe to a feed of all comments being added to your assigned deals to track internal updates on the deals.
- Search through past leads and deals to find the right person to make the right introduction to land this new deal
- And so much more
You can see our new deals feature in action on the BatchBook for Sales screencast.
Please let us know how you are using the new deals feature or what you’d like to see added!
Want to learn more about BatchBook for Sales? Register for our free webinar, Thursday November 5th at 2 pm EST.