With the launch of our new Holiday Gift Guide, we’ve been thinking about what to give to our own customers this season. We’ve traditionally sent out chocolates or Batchbook notebooks, but this year we’re trying something different. We were inspired by a customer who wrote in recently to cancel an account when their Batchbook administrator went on maternity leave. We’re passionate about work/life balance and did not sit well with the idea that an important life event would cause disruption in that business’ ability to track their customer information.
We’ll Pay You To Take Time Off
Starting in January 2016 we’re offering our small business CRM customers one month payment-free vacation time so you can step away from the computer without losing your business productivity.
Batchbook is built to maintain customer relationship continuity, even when life prevents you from using your CRM regularly. Maybe you operate seasonally, or your Batchbook admin user is on maternity or paternity leave, or CRM activity is on hold while you go scale a mountain. Think of Batchbook as your business bookmark: we’ll hold your spot while you tend to some life stuff. Automations, integrations, e-mails will keep flowing in Batchbook while your team is scaling the summit. That way you can jump right back into the workflow when you return.
The Fine Print (in the same font size as all the rest)
Just to make sure we all understand what happens, we have a few rules for this offer:
- At your request, we’ll pause your account for one month of Batchbook service with no payment as long as we verify that no one logged in to the account for that month. No sneaking in sales calls when you should be relaxing.
- Sorry, we can not do more than one month per year. There are operational costs associated with every account whether it’s used or not.
- Your account will still be active, Batchbox and automations will be updated, but team members should not log in.
- This offer is available to monthly subscriptions only. Annual accounts are getting a great deal already – 2 months free!
- This offer is for customers on the current version of Batchbook only (sorry, no Classic users).
- We want pictures! We’d love to see where you went, who was born or what else happened during this time off.
Get Your Paid Time Off Now!
Send an email with your account name and month of your break to email@example.com to get the account paused. And don’t forget the vacation/baby pictures. We want in on the fun, too!
Need an Account?
Want the only small business CRM that will pay you back if you spend time living your dream? Sign-up for a free trial of Batchbook.