Better Media Relations
Build a Media Database customized for each client’s individual needs.
Track Communications and Content Distribution
Store and view all your communications, documents & press hits in one place. Access client briefs, content pitches and check-ins here for a complete communication history at any time.
- Send e-mail from Batchbook or forward emails from any system into Batchbook and we’ll attach them to the right contact
- Create unlimited custom fields for content, distribution dates, ad spends, handles, hashtags, keywords, authors and more
- Upload press releases, speeches, social posts, documents, white papers, case studies
Social Monitoring and Follow Ups
Don’t pitch blindly; use social media monitoring to get to know your press contacts and what they’re covering. Help clients stay on top of social communications. Live tweets and statuses help you spot news hooks, trends, and requests for pitches.
- Track industry influencers to see what they are writing about
- Save social postings along with other distribution channels for better tracking of campaign reach
- Monitor keywords and assign client follow ups using our Hootsuite integration
Integrations for the Win
We play nice with your other apps. Enabling integrations in Batchbook will reduce the number of apps that you need to log into every day, while still staying on top of everything that needs to get done.
- Hootsuite: Import pitch requests, press mentions, and potential clients from Hootsuite right into Batchbook. Watch this video to see how it works.
- MailChimp: Import MailChimp media contacts into Batchbook, where you can monitor and manage campaign and subscription activity for them. Watch the integration in action, and read more about how PR professionals can use MailChimp in genuine, un-spammy ways.
- Eventbrite: Do you host parties, training sessions, or community networking opportunities? Import event attendees from Eventbrite and even send contacts from Batchbook right to Eventbrite lists.
Organize Your PR Contacts Now
Seeing is Believing: How Our Customers Use Batchbook for PR
The Knot Group
TKG combines PR with event management and production for a unique and powerful PR experience.
TKG sought a collaborative software solution to expertly manage each media, vendor and influencer relationship and Batchbook fit that bill. Read on to find out how they reduce duplicated team efforts and manage team activity at a bird’s-eye level to quickly target what’s already done and what still needs doing.
Carol Fox and Associates
CF&A services arts, entertainment and lifestyle clientele with award-winning creativity and attention-to-detail.
CF&A placed 20 years worth of valuable contact info into Batchbook in a very detailed and thoughtful manner. Then they got the whole team on board with solid processes and daily usage. The result is stronger media relationships and exquisite quality that clients keep coming back for more. Read on for great tips on using a CRM for PR.